Location: Nanjing, (Salary: RMB17,000 plus benefits)
Apply for this position:
1. Send email to Richard via email@example.com ( the email shall including the job link, your CV, One picture, Self-Introduce Video, etc.)
2. Wait for the notice of interview
3. Making interview with the school
4. Discuss the contract terms, Sign the contract with the school
American Eagle Institute
Nanjing, Jiangsu Province
Current number of foreign teachers
Preferable start date
Working hours / week
Early starter – Grade 5
up to 14
Salary and benefits
RMB 17000+ /month
Bonuses: Performance-based bonuses are giving monthly as well as quarterly.
Allowances: Relocation Allowance and Travel Allowance provided.
Training: All teachers will receive paid training in Shanghai (travel and accommodation expenses paid), as well as video trainings throughout the year.
Vacation with Pay
7 paid vacation days per year
Allowance RMB 3,000 /Month
Working Visa Assistance
Authenticated bachelor’s degree - Applied Linguistic, Education or Bilingual Education degree preferred but not necessary.
At least 2 years of teaching experience, ESL teaching experience preferred.
- Possess management, leadership or training experience
- No criminal record
- Possesses a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate.
Tefl / Tesol Required
Previous leadership or management experience preferred
- Possesses a passion for teaching 3-15 year-olds and have a caring attitude towards the students’ learning outcome
- Friendly, professional and energetic
- Native speaker from Canada, US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
American Eagle Institute offers a very competitive salary, good career development options, but most of all, you can really be a teacher if you have a true passion for education. Being an American Eagle educator will mean that you can truly be a classroom teacher and not just an entertainer.
We currently have schools in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Dongguan, Nanjing, Xiamen, Xuzhou Chongqing and Chengdu, check us out and you will be glad that you did.