Location: Nantong (Non-native is acceptable)
Apply for this position:
1. Send email to Richard via firstname.lastname@example.org ( the email shall including the job link, your CV, One picture, Self-Introduce Video, etc.)
2. Wait for the notice of interview
3. Making interview with the school
4. Discuss the contract terms, Sign the contract with the school
Wenrong Language School
Nantong, Jiangsu province
Current number of foreign teachers
Preferable start date
As soon as possible
Working hours / week
Salary and benefits
RMB 8,000-10,000 /month
Vacation with Pay
Take part in the activities of Experience the traditional Chinese culture
Working Visa Assistance
Accept Non-English native
No specific requirement, Bachelor, English or education is preferred
Relative experience of teaching is preferred
Tefl / Tesol Required
Like to have lessons with kids. And know how to deal with kids.
We have different lessons/activities
1. School activity/lesson. More kids but less time.
2. Our own club English activity/lesson. Less kids but longer. Not more than 12 kids in one lesson and 2 hours per lesson.
3. Theme activity. We will host some activities like Halloween party, Christmas party.
And the age of kids who take part in our activities/lessons varies from 5-15 for now.
We hope you are
1.Fluent oral English, standard pronunciation.
2. Be open, like children, enjoy teaching.
3. Be positive, follow the arrangement of the school.
4. English education related experience is preferred
The center is located in the Dasheng Hacker Block which is close to the main commercial and living zone of the city. In this building of 2250 m2, we provide teaching of English, art, handcraft and cooking. There are also overseas traveling and international exchange events. We aim to teach children to use the skills in the daily life but not just for exam. The opportunities are provided to children to explore the different culture to broaden their horizon and inspire themselves.