Location: Dalian (Salary RMB 11,000-16,000 plus allowance)
Apply for this position:
1. Send email to Richard via firstname.lastname@example.org ( the email shall including the job link, your CV, One picture, Self-Introduce Video, etc.)
2. Wait for the notice of interview
3. Making interview with the school
4. Discuss the contract terms, Sign the contract with the school
Edsence International Children’s College
Academic English Training School
(English, Math, Science and Art）
Dalian, Liaoning Province
Current number of foreign teachers
Preferable start date
Salary and benefits
RMB 11,000-16,000 /month
Vacation with Pay
More than 5 days
Allowance RMB 2,000/month
Bonus (in winter vocation)
Male/Female, Female is preferred
Accept Non-English native
Tefl / Tesol Required
1.Bachelor degree or above
(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate，if you have)
3. 1 or 2 reference letters that indicate more than 2 years teaching experience from a current or former employer.
4. Authenticated copy of your degree certificate.
5. Authenticated criminal background check.
6. Medical check.
Founded in October, 2015, Edsence International Children’s College (EICC), now has campuses in Dalian, Qingdao, and Shanghai. Each school has three sections: kindergarten, full-time study, and Academic English.
Following an internationalized curriculum from Pearson, we have three subjects that all students above kindergarten level take: English, Math, and Science. In all classes the focus is on using English to communicate academic concepts, in order to prepare the students to succeed in schools abroad. All of our textbooks come from the US or UK, and foreign teachers receive full support and training in using the materials effectively. In addition to the curriculum, EICC is an official test center for both the PLSC and PTE exams.
We are currently hiring full time foreign teachers at all three branches to meet the growing demand. All of our campuses are freshly renovated and outfitted with both smart boards and white boards in every classroom. Classes have no more than 10 students each, and a Chinese teacher will cooperate with the foreign teacher to manage classroom discipline. One teaching hour is 50 minutes, and the full-time contract includes 80 teaching hours per month.